Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weird issue with keyboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeradarklighter

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Weird issue with keyboard Reply with quote

My Triton Studio Pro X88 has a problem with F3 and middle C. If I play a chord consisting of E3, G3 and middle C, F3 also sounds although it is not being pressed. If I play a scale quickly starting at C3, when I hit F3, middle C also sounds. If I play these keys together several times, one or both will sometimes stop working after several presses.

Gut instinct says this is a physical problem. Would taking the keyboard apart and cleaning/inspecting the contacts help?

If so, what is the difference between a weighted keyboard like mine and a light touch keyboard? The videos/instructions I found revolve around non-weighted Triton keyboards.

If not, what should I do instead?

TIA for your help Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: