Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa900 - Auto Select Sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Pa900 - Auto Select Sound Reply with quote

Hello,

in the manual of the Pa900 there is no more reference to "AutoSelectSound". I am interested in whether this option in the Pa900 has really disappeared or does work, for example, when the "AutoSelect Performance" is used with the "SoundSelect" button, if the performance bank buttons will switch to auto-select-sound selection.

Predecessors sounds for direct access were activated via the performance bank buttons as soon as "AutoSelect Sounds" was marked in the globals. According to the Pa900-manual the performance bank buttons only can be used to "Performance" in the "Globals / General Controls / AutoSelect" for direct access. This means direct access only to performances is possible.

To be sure, I will ask Pa900 users to test and tell if the performance buttons react to the last selected sounds with a direct access to the last selected sounds when "Auto Select Performance" is used with switched-on "Sound Select" - or only the simple Sound Select window applies to select sounds for touching a sound name in the display.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa900 - Auto Select Sound Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:

To be sure, I will ask Pa900 users to test and tell if the performance buttons react to the last selected sounds with a direct access to the last selected sounds when "Auto Select Performance" is used with switched-on "Sound Select" - or only the simple Sound Select window applies to select sounds for touching a sound name in the display.

If I understand well your question, here is what I can confirm:
In Global > Auto Select > only Performance is checked > Save;
when I switch between different Performances,
the last selected Performance is recalled and plays correctly.
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa900 - Auto Select Sound Reply with quote

BR wrote:
.. last selected Performance is recalled and plays correctly.

Thank you for your trial and confirming that last selected Performances in AutoSelect-Mode are recalled correctly with Performance-Bank-buttons.

In my questions I erroneously assumed that the performance buttons would have a double function as with the previous models, in order to select the sounds.
Now as I could see in the manual, this double function of the performance buttons no longer exists - and for this reason for me also "AutoSelectSounds" function also is missing regrettably.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa900 - Auto Select Sound Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:

In my questions I erroneously assumed that the performance buttons would have a double function as with the previous models, in order to select the sounds.

You're welcome.
I don't know about the previous models, but in Pa900 there is an independent button for selecting sounds called SOUND SELECT that I imagine you already know it .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: