Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indian Ethnic Sounds/Tones for Kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloydmello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Indian Ethnic Sounds/Tones for Kronos Reply with quote

Heya Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase or get free Indian Ethnic Sounds/tones/voices for my Kronos X.

Korg India gives free samples for the Korg Krome as that is a popular model in India but nothing for the Kronos.

I am based in Auckland, New Zealand and have recently started performing with local indian musicians as a session player.

Any help/replies will be greatly appreciated.

Btw, I already searched thru the forums and all li9nks I found were for the Krome sounds. If anyoe knows to convert Krome sounds to Kronos, it would be awesome!!!

Thanks.

Wishing for MODX7 + Nautilus 73
enigmahack
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out www.audora.ca - They might be able to help. They do synth conversions so depending on what you're looking for, they could do the job for you.
amit
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best option for you would be to look into general sample libraries and then convert them and import into Kronos or directly sample them.

That Krome library is just not at all that good.

I have converted some of my old collections into Kronos using chicken systems Korg Creator. It's quite a simple process once you get hang of it.
Korg (Kronos 2, PA600,WavestateVolcaFM), Moog Subsequent 37, Waldorf Pulse 2, ,Novation (Peak, Circuit), Roland GR55, Roli Rise 49, Boog Model D Novation Sl 49, Launchpad Pro, Ableton Push 2 + Suite,Yamaha DTX Multi 12, Akai EWI USB, Nano key Studio, Arturia(BeatStep Pro,DrumBrute,Keystep),StryMon(Big Sky,Timeline), Mooer Ocean Machine, Zoom MS-70CDR,MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe, MicroKontrol,KLC, Korg DS-1H, Korg EXP-2,Roland DP-10, Nanopad 2, TEcontrol BBC2, Soundcraft Signatrure 22 MTK, Yamaha MG10XU,UltraG DI,Eris E5 .. List
cloydmello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enigmahack wrote:
Check out www.audora.ca - They might be able to help. They do synth conversions so depending on what you're looking for, they could do the job for you.

Thanks. I did have a look at the website and they have some nice sounds. I do not currently have any samples but will try and acquire some.

Cheers...

cloydmello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amit wrote:
The best option for you would be to look into general sample libraries and then convert them and import into Kronos or directly sample them.

That Krome library is just not at all that good.

I have converted some of my old collections into Kronos using chicken systems Korg Creator. It's quite a simple process once you get hang of it.

Thanks for the idea Amit. I do not currently have any samples but will try and acquire some. I have heard and read about the Korg creatior app and will give it a look!!!

Cheers...

kronoSphere
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ethno World" from Karo. Though not only containing sounds from India instruments. Ihave bought it : It's worth the price. All the sounds are giving inventive musical ideas. I don't regret it.

https://www.lairdeparis.fr

Current Gear : Kronos 88 / Seaboard Rise / Triton Extreme / Sequoia / Motif Rack XS / TC Helicon voicelive rack /Awave 11 / Audio & VSTi plug-ins connected /wide touchscreen / iPad Pro 512.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: