Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SW1/SW2 problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucasmdoc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: SW1/SW2 problem Reply with quote

I created some patches for Metropolis by Dream Theater.
Some of the programs use CC#80 and CC#81 to be activated in SW1/SW2, which will assembly effects to proper sound.
I am using Sequencer Mode and Cue List to rapdly change the songs.
The MIDI Filter settings are configured so only the programs that use CC will enable SW1 and SW2.
Routing effects are all properly configured, no issues here.

I noticed that when I first get into the sound, the SW1 and SW2 don't work If I don't activate it at least once... really weird problem. If I leave the song and go to the next in cue list, this is somehow "rebooted" as well.
Anyway, it kills all the rapdly change, since the songs don't work as it should be.

I know that Krome don't got SST and thats not the point here, I found a way to rapdly change my songs, I just have to know if this SW1/SW2 problem is a matter of configuration. If need be, I can try to upload the .PCG files of a song to show the settings.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: