Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale: Korg Kronos X61

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazylounyc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: For Sale: Korg Kronos X61 Reply with quote

Want to sell my Korg Kronos X61. Excellent condition...never taken on the road. Sits in the same place I put it on day 1 covered when not in use.

Reason for sale: I don't need such a big keyboard. I don't use all of its features anymore.

Extra goodies: Will throw in a Korg nanopad2 and a 8 TRS prong 4 ft. snake cable for free.

Looking for $2000.00(US)(free Shipping) / or best offer as long as its reasonable. No free items if I take a lower offer. No free shipping for lower offer also.

I'm located in Maryland. Will only ship in the continental USA.

Will only deal with Paypal.

Let me know if you like to see pictures and videos of the Kronos. I will make a video to show you it works with the current time and date of the demonstration displayed.

PM me if interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: