Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sonar Channel 10 for Drums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rngm1974

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Sonar Channel 10 for Drums Reply with quote

Hi Friends,

I am using Sonar X3 connected to my Korg PA 300 and I am trying to create midi songs.
I already mixed 4 tracks for different instruments and playback sound is coming out from PA300 and I am following procedures recommended by Korg and by cakewalk.

Just one thing regarding the channel 10 when choose it in PA300 and in Sonar I can't here any voice for the drum kit I choose.
The Input channel in Donar is not receiving any data from PA300.
I am reading about drum kit maps.
Do I have to use a drum kit map, and how I can edit such big map manually, is there any way to import drup kit maps as a file or by any other ways.

Thanks and have a good day
Ramy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: