Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need programming help and info

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xCDx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:43 am    Post subject: I need programming help and info Reply with quote

I want to know how to program a wah wah synth or other sound like I think I asked before. If someone​ who understands programming can make me a synth sound that is silent or low in volume until you go up on the modulation lever then that's what I'm looking for. I'm not looking to use the FX for wahs. I was interested in a wah wah emulation that works the same as a wah pedal. When you press the pedal the you hear the effect. So when you raise the mod lever you hear the effect. Any contributors Appreciated.
amit
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what you ask for is quite basic, I can tell you what you need to do, but can't spoonfeed.

Wah: A moving Peak Filter.
Use the BandPass with if decent q (resonance) and modulate the cutoff frequency using whatever controller (AMS)

the volume effect you want is generally done with a foot pedal using cc#: 11 for expression. Expression is a ratio of the output volume (cc#:7) of the track: from 0-100%
you can use sliders to control levels, however since you asked for modwheel

To do with modulation wheel you would need to Assign AMS Mixer to AMP LEVEL intensity with level -99
and in Ams mixer you use offset offset with max value and amount with -ve i.e MIN value, AMS A being Mod Wheel (js + y)
Korg (Kronos 2, PA600,WavestateVolcaFM), Moog Subsequent 37, Waldorf Pulse 2, ,Novation (Peak, Circuit), Roland GR55, Roli Rise 49, Boog Model D Novation Sl 49, Launchpad Pro, Ableton Push 2 + Suite,Yamaha DTX Multi 12, Akai EWI USB, Nano key Studio, Arturia(BeatStep Pro,DrumBrute,Keystep),StryMon(Big Sky,Timeline), Mooer Ocean Machine, Zoom MS-70CDR,MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe, MicroKontrol,KLC, Korg DS-1H, Korg EXP-2,Roland DP-10, Nanopad 2, TEcontrol BBC2, Soundcraft Signatrure 22 MTK, Yamaha MG10XU,UltraG DI,Eris E5 .. List
Schmooster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I want, I want, 'somebody' make this for me, I've contributed nothing in my 15 years here but damnit you bastards give me what I want...."????

Not so much as a "Hi guys", "Sorry to sound ignorant, ill-mannered, direspective and oh just a little bit specific in my needs (wants I should say) and also sorry I only seem to come here when I want something from you once or twice a year..." blah blah wah wah....

Pay a programmer - they're expensive but at least you'll get your demands met.

What's up? Sound harsh? Offended? Grrrr if only I could beat the crap out of some idiots with offence and words - but they don't do anything, grrrr, someone move the frequency of written words so they burst eye-balls and break legs. Now!!! Please.

f*ck off - it's Monday morning. Laughing
NormC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schmooster wrote:

What's up? Sound harsh? Offended? Grrrr if only I could beat the crap out of some idiots with offence and words - but they don't do anything, grrrr, someone move the frequency of written words so they burst eye-balls and break legs. Now!!! Please.

f*ck off - it's Monday morning. Laughing

Laughing
jones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: I need programming help and info Reply with quote

xCDx wrote:
I want .

People in hell "want" ice water.
kbrkr
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schmooster

Let me get this straight; someone asks for help solving a problem with the Kronos and instead of spending your precious time typing out a meaningful response and a solution, you instead type a diatribe crushing the guy/gal? WTF.

That is NOT in the spirit of this forum and certainly not in the spirit of musicians and artists in general. You should be ashamed of yourself you pompous ass.
mikeyd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree 100% kbrkr! Maybe his request wasn't worded the best but slamming him for it is unacceptable. Some people on here think they can be abusive and its ok. There are also those who because a persons technical abilities are maybe not up to theirs, think it's ok to tell them to "read the manual", when they could of just answered the question or pointed that person in the right direction. EVERYONE has different abilities when it comes to the K and that's what this Forum is about. Helping one another with this intricate and challenging keyboard should be the goal.
Conversely I have seen posters come on here and be abusive to those helping them and they should know that's unacceptable as well.
Something about "if you don't have anything good to say..."

It's easy to talk crap in cyberspace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: