Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can samples recorded into the KP3+ be recorded as waves?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Can samples recorded into the KP3+ be recorded as waves? Reply with quote

It looks like I may have to buy a replacement for my tried and true KP3. It's dying. It's got problems. Now there is a new humming sound coming out of the RCA's.

So with that in mind. I am looking to get a new KP3, thus the KP3+.

The one thing I never liked about the KP3 is that when moving my samples onto my computer it would have to go through this laborious conversion process. It's tedious and pain in the ass. It begs to question why were samples recorded into the KP3 not just recorded as wave files instead of the proprietary encrypted file that has to be converted one at a time via the computer editor.

I'd like to think that one of the "pluses" of the new KP3+ is that samples recorded into the KP3+ are waves. That these wave files can be easily accessed even with out the KP3+ editor.

Let me know thanks!
Korg DS-10
Korg PadKontrol
Korg K25
Korg Monotron
Korg Electribe 2
Korg Electribe Sampler 2
Roland GK-3A
Roland GI-20
Fishman Triple Play
BC Rich Guitar

My Music
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: