Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

restore settings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
howie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: restore settings Reply with quote

I lost everything due to an electrical failure and have had to restore sounds and data. Its been a nightmare as my last back up was 2 years ago.. I have forgotten my eq settings so I was wondering if someone could recommend something...also how do you do it?

any help would be great
Ritchie_Blackmore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! You cant restore your own data and all settings you have made if you havnt saved them onto a flash drive, so in this case just put the keyboard in his Factory Settings, then again make your Performances, Styles, Sounds, etc. and not forget to SAVE them! Regards Nick http://www.korg.com/us/news/2014/0515/ Smile Wink
howie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Richie...yes that is what I have done..restored the factory settings..what I am after is global eq settings that could be recommended..I remember seeing them years ago on the 3X thread..so if anyone knows the link that would be great...they made a great difference to the overall sound..
Ritchie_Blackmore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly depends on pa system, for PA3x there is a Pa Amplification System or headphones. Just try to get a feel for the sound, Pa3x did more of this automatically. It also depends on which speakers you'are using so try this

BAND Q FREQ GAIN
LOW 1.0 120 +6.0
MIDLO 1.0 450 0.0
MIDHI 0.6 9.00K +8.0
HIGH 0.7 12.00K +10.0

It may be helpful this settings are for the KORG PA 600 Internal Speakers I read it here in this forum Regards NICK Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: