Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alternative display for the Triton rack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leDan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Alternative display for the Triton rack Reply with quote

Hi,

would anyone happen to know the specifics of the display that is used on the Triton rack (i.e controller, dimensions, etc). I believe that it uses a 240x64 dot matrix display, but the rest i'm not at all sure about.

The reason i'm asking is because i would like to swap it out for a different colour combination one (i did this on my Yamaha SY77 when the original display went completely dim - buying a "cool blue" display from buydisplay.com + some new resistors for adjusting the backlight).

I have searched quite a lot regarding this (including displays for the LE, TR61/76 which i think is a similar display as the Triton rack uses) but found nothing online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: