Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Odd behaviour installing both 32 bit & 64 bit versions ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swayzak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: Odd behaviour installing both 32 bit & 64 bit versions ? Reply with quote

Hello

I am trying to install both 32 & 64 bit versions of my Legacy collection on a 64 bit Windows 10 partition.

However this appears to be mutually exclusive e.g. when I install the 32 bit version of one of the synths, then the 64 bit, the 32 bit version disappears !

My plugin folder structure is C:\32bitVSTPlugins and C:\64bitVSTPlugins.

Can someone clarify what is happening here please ?

Thanks
swayzak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystery solved I think - both 32 & 64 bit versions are combined in the same .dll file.

Neat trick (but rather unusual - all my other plugins have separate dll files).
zvenx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, you got that to work?
I hadn't had both installed on my computer a few years ago, dont' remember what gymnastics I had to do to have them both installed. That was probably when I was on windows 7 64 bit.
Migrated to Windows 10, and realise now that the 32 bit version doesn't work......
Like you, I remembered/realised the installer removes one when you try to install both, and even if I install one, temporarily move it and reinstall the other....
the 32 bit crashes the 32bit Nuendo I was trying to use.
64 bit bit works fine......
If I remove the 64bit ones (from their correct folder) the 32 bit ones work fine in 32 bit Nuendo.
If I copy the 64 bit ones into the 32 bit vst folder, Nuendo 32 bit doesn't see them.
I think it is the last one you are suggesting that should sort of work based on your own experience?

thanks
rsp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: