Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Play" not working in Audio Automation Edit window

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: "Play" not working in Audio Automation Edit window Reply with quote

Hi – after working fine up till now, the “play” box is not lighting up in the Audio Automation Edit window – so I can’t hear what the effects of my edits are without coming out of the edit window. Could anyone tell me why this might be please?
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: "Play" not working in Audio Automation Edit wi Reply with quote

Ekko wrote:
Hi – after working fine up till now, the “play” box is not lighting up in the Audio Automation Edit window – so I can’t hear what the effects of my edits are without coming out of the edit window. Could anyone tell me why this might be please?

it appears you are working in SEQ mode.

If so, I don't have a good answer. I frequently work in the track edit screen ( or tab). When I remain on this screen, and press REC/Write Start/Stop , Kronos acts sort of hitchy. As if it does not like to REC or Play the SEQ Song.

As a result, I always work back to PLAY/REC tab or screen, where the MIDI/Program/mixer screen is visible.

I think this is the way the SEQ is designed. You might have to be 'in the right place' to Play and/or REC. It might seem inflexible but it makes sense . Anyway, editing a SONG is extremely important and I don't want to lose any changes, thus I work carefully in SEQ.
Ekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. It's odd because this is the first time it's happened. It appears to be something global, as I have the same problem in songs other than the one in which it first occurred. There is no problem with the midi event edit window -- here, the the little play icon is still working fine.
Ekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way -- it's not just the play function that's not working -- the insert, cut, and copy functions aren't working either.
Ekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, correction! -- the insert, cut, and copy functions are working okay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: