Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new V2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
al urezzio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: new V2 Reply with quote

in a private email someone had mentioned that a V2 is coming out for the 4x ,I'm guessing these will be new styles ,sounds etc ??? will any of this be compatible for the 3x ..i realize that new things don't work in the older keyboards .. is there anyway to adapt them ??? I'm totally disgusted (but understand why ) there aren't any new stuff for the pa3x ...I just can not afford to sell one , buy a 4x ..went from the 800 to the 3x ... or is there anyone out there doing custom styles ( not songs ) for the pa3x ...???
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pa4X OS v2 is in circulation for almost a month and can be considered as a new arranger Pa4X V2 with many
new Rom samples library among Styles and new features (Like Kronos 1 & 2).
New pa4X 56 Styles (Styles - vol. 27 release of KorgPa) are based on new Pa4X V2 sound library (especially new DKs)
and are incompatible also as STY format with all previous Pa models , so there is no way to load them elsewhere !

WavesArt new service http://wavesart.eu/Hire with freelancer developers , could help you on such kind of job , since it
can deal with any requests between Pa4X & Pa3X arrangers , but Pa3X stuff requests will be feasible after 10th of September !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
MadrasGiaguari

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Antony,

Do you mean that in a short future we could purchase from WavesArt Pa4x styles adjusted to may be used (even though with some difference, due to the different structure and sounds) on our Pa3x?

If that is right, it would be very interesting for many Pa3x users (I personally am still very satisfied with Pa3x, and having tried severall times Pa4x, I don't see enough reasons to spend over 2000 Euro to change it).

THANK YOU

Angelo
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelo it doesn't actually work this way !
The main concept about this service is clear ... Ask a task that you can't DIY , or you don't have free time to deal with , concerning
Pa3X / Pa4X & Kronos and if feasible then you hire an experienced sound developer to do the job for you and you pay him per hour !
This job can be from Styles convertions , custom sound orders , time slicing of samples up to clear messed up SETs with issues
and corrupted samples !
This doesn't mean that this hired job will be planned for future sale , it will remain personal and unique , so Nope ... you won't ever
see WavesArt to sell converted Styles or similar services , there are ready products for this !

On the other hand , listening to a better Style from Pa4X that has 10 times bigger factory sound library and a better 24 bit DAC ,
this doesn't mean that you can hear the same results in your Pa3X when tracks will be converted to Pa3X factory lower quality
sound library ... I want to be clear in this !

Hope this helps

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: