Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T1 TSD-00 P1 Omniflop diskette image

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greenchos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: T1 TSD-00 P1 Omniflop diskette image Reply with quote

Hi all, I have a Korg T1 and the battery has reached its EOL.... So now I need to replace it and load the original sounds. I Have the original diskette TSD-00 P1 but it stat loading and at some point it issue an error message.
I tried to make an image on the computer with a couple of programs, one is Omniflop and happens the same. So I can figure out the age has damaged the diskette.
I have the presets for the T2/T3 but I would like to count with the original PCM Piano data that only is available on the mentioned diskette.

Does anybody has an image of that diskette?
Thank you in advanced for your help!
Greenchos
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be possible to do a factory preload using sysex instead of the floppy.

http://www.sysexdb.com/synth_detail.aspx?dv=68

T3owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voip wrote:
It should be possible to do a factory preload using sysex instead of the floppy.

http://www.sysexdb.com/synth_detail.aspx?dv=68

Those are dump request messages, as indicated, and won't help.

Even a SysEx factory preload won't have the PCM Piano data - as Greenchos noted, it's on the TSD-00P1 disk.
T3owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: T1 TSD-00 P1 Omniflop diskette image Reply with quote

Greenchos wrote:
Does anybody has an image of that diskette?

Send me a PM with your email address.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies regarding the link. I should have checked first. The M1 preload sysex files were OK.

T3owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those needing the T-series preload without the PCM Piano, this is one of the few online sources I've found to still exist:
http://www.korg.com.br/downloads/arquivos/t2t3.zip
Greenchos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: T1 TSD-00 P1 Omniflop diskette image Reply with quote

Thanks to T3Owner my T1 is back to its original state, including the PCM Piano!. Many thanks!!!
T3owner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: T1 TSD-00 P1 Omniflop diskette image Reply with quote

Greenchos wrote:
Thanks to T3Owner my T1 is back to its original state, including the PCM Piano!. Many thanks!!!

You're welcome - I'm glad your T1 is back to full operation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: