Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

deleting automation data from midi track on kronos sequencer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savannasurfer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:58 am    Post subject: deleting automation data from midi track on kronos sequencer Reply with quote

Hi All,

I accidentally recorded hitting the solo button on a midi tract and I can't seem to delete it. I even tried deleting the entire tract but the solo button still comes on on a measure during playback. is there a way to delete all automation data from a recorded midi track in the sequencer.

thanks, SS
Mike Conway
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Sequencer mode, go to the TRACK EDIT page. From the dropdown menu, select ERASE MEASURE. Select the track and measures. Under KIND, select "Exclusive" (meaning sysex data).
rogerm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Solo delete Reply with quote

Did this ever work? I have the same problem and can't delete it
Mike Conway
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Solo delete Reply with quote

rogerm wrote:
Did this ever work? I have the same problem and can't delete it

Hey two year old thread. Yes, it works; I just re-verified it. Are you also trying to get rid of a solo button command? If not, what are you trying to do exactly?

Perhaps you are looking to delete a Control Change (CC)? You can try selecting that kind of data.

EDIT: Okay, I see your other thread. I just erased my solo command, a couple of times. If you can wait just a bit, I'll post a video of it.
Mike Conway
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this is some help to you.

Scarecrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is this done for Audio tracks?
MrMusAddict

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scarecrow wrote:
How is this done for Audio tracks?

To revive this 8 year old thread!

You just do the same thing as you'd do for MIDI tracks. (Don't "Erase Track", use "Erase Measure"). Then you can change "kind" to be whatever control you need to delete.
wocongming

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: deleting automation data from midi track on kronos seque Reply with quote

savannasurfer wrote:
Hi All,

I accidentally recorded hitting the solo button on a midi tract and I can't seem to delete it. I even tried deleting the entire tract but the solo button still comes on on a measure during playback. is there a way to delete all automation data from a recorded midi track in the sequencer.

thanks, SS

HERES THE PROBLEM.
if you were recording on a DIFFERENT track at the time you pushed the SOLO button. that EXCLUSIVE event will be recorded on the OTHER track. you have to find out which track has that on it. its such a pain in da A.. sometimes bro.
Mike Conway
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: deleting automation data from midi track on kronos seque Reply with quote

wocongming wrote:

you have to find out which track has that on it. its such a pain in da A.. sometimes bro.

In a jam, you could erase Exclusive data from All MIDI tracks, with one action. I stress the importance of recording to the track (with the program) that you want to affect, particularly with Tone Adjust. That way, you will know where it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: