Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordspudz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Reply with quote

Hi

I am trying to set up keyboard sets to use with a midi file as my backing. Here's what is happening........

I've already loaded and adjusted the midi file in Sequencer and saved it.

If I press Song Play, I can load the midi file into player one and it plays ok. The screen also shows the last style that was used along with 4 keyboard sets that go with that style.

When I try to change the sounds in keyboard set 1, the sound loaded into upper 1 is ok, upper two does not play (no matter what sound I select) and upper 3 is monophonic.

According to the manual I can either touch the arrow on the right hand side which opens a drop down list where I can save the keyboard set to the library. OK, I can save this (it puts it into a free user bank within the Piano voice bank).
Or, the manual tells me I can press and hold a keyboard set button which will also open the drop down list. It doesn't.

If I reload the saved file my changes show up but the keyboard set buttons, when pressed, load the sounds for the style and I can't get back to what I have saved unless I reload it again.

I've tried the same using the Style Play button.

Is there anyway a blank page can be created which can be used to make a new set then saved under a different name?

Why, no matter what I do or what sound I use, does upper 2 make no noise at all and upper 3 is fixed at monophonic?

Hope the above makes sense and someone out there can shed some light on what, if anything, I am doing wrong as things are getting desperate here Smile

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: