Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Korg PA4X owner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nev

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:24 pm    Post subject: New Korg PA4X owner Reply with quote

Hi Folks, Just became the owner of a new PA4X and having been a long time Yamaha only owner I thought I had better join you here as I may have many questions. Old age and a new OS ....uh Its hard going. Hope I can get it sorted soon perhaps with your help. Good day everyone. Very Happy

Korg Pa4X, PAAS, Tyros 4, Stagepas 400i, Shure headmic, Lenovo 13.5 tablet for PDF`s
bud2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Neville, you will find everyone on here very friendly and very helpful no matter how trivial you may think your questions are someone will always give you an answer. Of course as I said before you bought it you are very welcome to ring me for any help and if I don't know the answer then your next place to visit is this great forum. Wink
Bill
Nev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bill, Thanks for your warm welcome and reply. Appreciated.

Korg Pa4X, PAAS, Tyros 4, Stagepas 400i, Shure headmic, Lenovo 13.5 tablet for PDF`s
Fred x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Neville

A warm welcome to the KORG Forum. I'm pleased you managed to part with your Ketron. There is no doubt the Pa4X is a great board especially since the V2 upgrade. You will quickly get used to the new OS.

Don't forget to download the SetList Editor.

Fred
Nev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Fred, Thanks for the welcome. Yes the Korg is a lot better board. It oozes quality in all departments and I am enjoying it already. Bill is being of great assistance and I am learning new things every day. Yes I have downloaded the Songbook Editor but havent got round to using it yet. Tried out the TC Helicon this morning...great. Must get my pedals out next.
Enjoying it thanks a lot. Very Happy [/b]

bud2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Neville, just glad I can help you to get going with this great keyboard. Initially I was convinced there was no better keyboard than Yamaha's but I am glad the dealer who attends the festivals in the UK to represent Korg "Keysound" and also the professionals who also play Korg instruments at these festivals kept trying to convince me that Korg was the best, when I heard the PA3X I must say I started to listen to them and with them showing me all the things on it and how easy it was to use I finally got convinced and I am so glad I did especially when the PA4X came out and now with the latest Version 2 update I would never leave Korg.
Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: