Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg - wrecking keyboard performance?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Gerardi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably because you ARE stupid.

..Joe
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knock it off, Joe, you know as well as anyone that direct insults are not tolerated on here. Mark, please stop baiting him.
Joe Gerardi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never started I didn't insult anyone. I ASKED if he was stupid. It's a legitimate question, same as "How are you, today?" and "How old are you?"

I did that because of the 12 year-old response. See, I'm old, and my bullshit meter has a low threshold.

..Joe
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can look back at your posts again and consider if you made any of that sound like a question. I'm not going to do the forum the disservice of quoting them.
Can we now all just drop it and get back on topic?
Joe Gerardi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, it's this simple: I'm entitled to my opinion, and to post my opinion. If someone wants to attack it, they're going to get a reply. If they continue, I'll put them in their place. And I'll continue to do so.

I'm not one of these liberal sissies that runs to mamma: I will stand my ground and slug it out- comes from growing up on the streets of New York.

If the owner or mods of this forum don't like it, they can ban me: I'm fine with that. But I'm not gonna let someone attack my opinions or beliefs: they've been honed over 55 years of playing, and at this stage, they are what they are, and that's the way they're going to stay.

..Joe
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool story, bro. A little common courtesy has very little to do with being a "liberal sissy". I don't think name calling is anything to be proud of (nor a sign of winning an argument). You're a valued member of this community and I wouldn't like to see you banned, that's all.
Joe Gerardi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but I don't know how "valued" I am anywhere. Just a cranky old man who spends his days playing, shooting and flying- I have no allusions to my "value."

..Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: