Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA 1X pro quick voice assignment/switch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pianoob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: PA 1X pro quick voice assignment/switch Reply with quote

Hi evryone.
I am a decent piano player but a complete noob about all that regards technology (also not english native speaker so please forgive any mistakes).
I have a quick question:
I am the owner of an awesome pa 1x pro and so far i only used the sounds in the sound mode and it worked very fine but i have the need of "fast switching" those simple and unlayered sounds in a more fast and efficent way. Is there any option to assign a "sound" vocie or hopefully 4 or 5 different sounds from the "sound" section to any assignable button/foot switch thing?
Please help me and you will have my eternal gratitude Smile thank you all in advance for your time and attention.
Hugs.
worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Describe what you are actually trying to do ? Tell me the music piece you are trying to play and the sounds you want to hear . For example are you trying to play multiple sounds at the same time or different sounds in quick succession ?
Pianoob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually just the nornal sounds (not edited/layered) in quich succession.
Pianoob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i try to specify a bit: long song wich requires piano (so i start on piano from the "sound" section) after 30 secs of piano i need snth violins (so i have to press the string button still in "sound" mode and than press on touchscreen the i<3strings voice for example from toucscreen selection) than after 10 sec piano again (press pianos button and select voice from touchscreen) than after few secs i need organs and i must press the organ button select page4 on touchscreen for the decent one i like and than press again to select the proper organ). i wonder if there are assignable switches/buttons to assign theese voices or if i can create something to help me switching sounds frequently without all this time my fingers has to stay away from the actual keyboard keys XD

i wish i could play a song starting on piano press 1 quick button to go to strings, than press another one for piano and another one for organ or some strange synth without the double/triple pressing on the button+touchscreen.
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your problem is because you are playing in the wrong mode. Sound Mode is for editing sounds rather than for playing them. Even if you just want to play single sounds this is best done in Style Mode (plus you have all the options of layering sounds and other settings).
In Style mode you don't need to have a Style playing - you can still just use the instrument sounds but now you can also make use of the Single Touch Settings to quickly change to another favourite sound.
In addition to this you can also make use of the Songbook to store all your desired settings for each song (including 4 STS for each).

In the meantime a quick solution in Sound Mode is to use the dropdown menu and write your favourite sounds to User so you can quickly change to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: