Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG KONTROL Editor not working on mac

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrlulo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: KORG KONTROL Editor not working on mac Reply with quote

Hi, I have try to install the KORG KONTROL Editor, and when I doble click it, it opens, but it's all white, I need this program so I can setup my Nanopad, I have the last version of drivers, plus the last version of the editor, is there is something that I'm missing or is a software bug?

If somebody can help me I would apreciate it.

Thanks,

Mr. Lulo
musicplayer2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: KORG Kontrol Editor Reply with quote

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I've tried everything. Uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, resetting my nanoKONTROL to factory settings, removing the preference file, nothing works. If you ever found a solution or if anyone knows, help would be appreciated. I really need to edit my nanoKONTROL settings!

Thanks in advance!
DBM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same issue before . It came down ( I think ) to the app being moved as I keep a folder with all my editors and librarians in it . Don't know if you guys have done this or not , but if you have trash the app and all relented files and reinstall and use it from it's default location only . You can't make an allies either for some reason ?
Anyway it's either that or something not jiving with the OSX10.5.7 -.5.8 and the then current Korg usb driver as it stands now I'm using it on 10.6.2 with the editor app installed to :
HD/Applications/Korg/Korg Kontrol Editor
using Driver 1.0.8 (r4) and all is fine .
Hope that helps .
musicplayer2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have always ran the editor from the default location within the applications folder (Macintosh HD/Applications/Korg/Korg Kontrol Editor) so I don't think that is the issue here. However, I am still Running 10.5.8 and the 1.0.8 USB driver so there must be something wrong there. I'm still stumped as to why this is happening.
pfunk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Has anyone found a solution to this? Reply with quote

These are older posts ~ did any of you ever figure this out? I just bought the Korg NanoKontrol2 and the pad and the editor is doing the same thing.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution or insight on how to get this editor to work.

Thanks!
NanoKontrol2
NanoPad2
M-Audio 2626
Akai APC40
jck332

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm having a similar problem (I think).

I can't get Korg Kontrol Editor to work on my MB Pro (I'm running Mountain Lion). I just got the NanoKey2 and I installed the latest USB driver for it from the korg website.

However, whenever I try to open Kontrol Editor, I get an error message saying it "failed to boot."

I'm not sure what to do. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated!

[EDIT] nvm! got it working by following this advice:

Quote:
Remove your midi drivers.
I think it is here: mac/library/audio/midi drivers
Move all files in this folder to a backup folder.
Restart computer
[/url]
mattmorgan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleting the korg midi driver only made all my junk work again

jck332 - you were right on.

However, I won't be trying the korg editor again till I know it's safe.

I'm running Mac osx 10.8.2. Core i5 Mac mini

Korg is acting like m audio now. Drivers screw stuff up
wolflikeme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having trouble with this too. Just purchased the NanoKontrol2 today and I've installed the Korg midi driver and i thought i'd installed the editor. I followed the instructions, yet the only recollection of the editor is 2 PDF files that are in my applications folder.

I'm pretty new to Mac, so what have i done wrong?
hypereggs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: toggle and momentary Reply with quote

i've got a big problem to with this editor and korg nanokontrol 2 on macbook pro retina 2012.
the program seems to work but when i change some parameters from "momentary" to "toggle" (to use on ableton live 9.7), it doesn't do anything..it doesn't change anything! you know why?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mac Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: