Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Export triton sounds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seph91

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Export triton sounds Reply with quote

Hi all,

it's my first time in this forum and i seek help!

I have my Korg triton studio 88 and I would like to export some combi sounds to an Ipad 9.7 (2017). Is there any way that can be done?

Thank you all for your time!
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be possible to record audio from the Triton Combis onto the iPad but it will need a dedicated iPad recording dock or an iPad compatible recording audio interface to do this, and suitable audio cables. This would simply be an audio recording.

If, on the other hand, you want to use the iPad as a sound generator in its own right and play them using a MIDI keyboard, then there are apps like Korg Gadget, and Korg Module. Korg Module can be added to with sound libraries, one of which is "Triton, the best of". I'm not aware of this add-on being able to accept the actual Combi files themselves from the Triton Studio.

http://www.korg.com/us/products/software/korg_module/modules.php#expansion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZvwHz8hd4Q

Seph91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the answer!

Yes i'm aware of that app korg Module but i need my own combis from the triton. I guess the only way to put on stage the combis'sounds without the triton studio keyboard (which is soooo heavy Crying or Very sad ) is with the triton rack. For now i have installed the samplewiz app from Rudess and I sampled some combi sounds but high notes got pitched too much and the sound is pretty compromised.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: