Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KAOSS DJ not working with traktor 2 [win 10] help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
martinradio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: KAOSS DJ not working with traktor 2 [win 10] help! Reply with quote

hello, my name is martin, and i just go the kaoss dj controller which I would like to use with my copy of traktor 2 on my windows 10 laptop.

I downloaded and ran the korg kaoss dj driver setup, as well as downloaded the traktor mapping tsi file korg offers on their page for the kaoss dj. When I add the tsi to the controller page in traktor, it seems to recognize it fine, and I can even change my controller in and out port settings to KAOSS as described in the traktor kaoss instruction pdf.

But ater doing this my controller buttons still do nothing with traktor, the sliders and everything are not working Sad

is there a download I am missing? I would really like to be able to use this DJ controller!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: