Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Velocity Intensity and its importance for piano sounds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AE185

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Velocity Intensity and its importance for piano sounds Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

It seems that so many people go back and forth about what company has the best piano samples. They talk about which sounds sound warmer but they usually neglect to discuss dynamics. The thing that makes the piano sound like a piano to me is the ability to go from very soft to very loud. It seems to me that there should be more presets with a higher velocity intensity to demonstrate how realistic the dynamics could be even on a board that is not 88 keys. This is my favorite thing to mess with on my M50 outside of common things like altering the cutoff on synth sounds or adding effects.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: