Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca sync ableton glitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elastic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Volca sync ableton glitch Reply with quote

Hi,

I find that i have to press play in ableton twice to get my volcanic beats to sync. When i press play the first time its out of sync, but then if i press stop then play again its ok.

Any ideas why this is and how to get it to sync first time?

Thanks
Razordrop74

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Did you ever fix this issue? Reply with quote

Did you ever get this fixed?

I'm having the same issue. When I start Live 9, the Korg Volca Beats starts out of sync for about two beats, before settling into the master tempo, however because it was out of tempo for the first two beats, it's doesn't match Live's tempo. If I stop playback, and restart quickly (within a couple of seconds), I can get the korg to sync with Live's tempo. If I stop playback, and wait to0 long to press play, the Korg does the thing where its out of tempo for a few beats, and then locks in out of time with Live 9. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: