Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Resources] Dopamine Set v2.5: compilation of Korg resources
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MamieNova

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi AjayBabuChikati

I think everything is explained on the site and there's also a full list in Excel format included in the ZIP file that you can download.

Regarding sounds, the Dopamine set include 256 User sounds.
Most of them are ethnic and synth sounds. There are some pianos also.
No replacement of the factory sounds.

There's no risk to try it and judge by yourself. Just make a backup first if you had some user sounds, styles, perfs and pads.
AjayBabuChikati

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MamieNova,

Thank you for your reply. Yeah you have given all details/instructions in the excel and pdf files.
I have installed and thanks for wonderful additional sounds and styles.
Strings of Glory is also one which I am searching for and I got through your download.

Could you please provide some string sounds if you have. I really disappointed with the string sound in KORG PA600.

Thanks and Regards
Ajay
MamieNova

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, no other strings sounds available for the moment.
Keep searching Smile
kronos_timmmy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:40 am    Post subject: how much Sample-Memory left free..? Reply with quote

Hi MamieNova,
what I´ve read so long you did a great job! I think of buying a PA 600 and use your .SET.
Can you tell me how much Sample-Memory will be left free after loading your dopamine-file for my own created (mostly one-shot) samples?

Best regards
Tim
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: how much Sample-Memory left free..? Reply with quote

kronos_timmmy wrote:
Hi MamieNova,
what I´ve read so long you did a great job! I think of buying a PA 600 and use your .SET.
Can you tell me how much Sample-Memory will be left free after loading your dopamine-file for my own created (mostly one-shot) samples?

Best regards
Tim

I'm showing 21.37MB free after loading the Dopamine 2.5 Set - It does include the new Steinway samples Dancing

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
kronos_timmmy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rick,

that are good news, about 20 Meg should be enough for some FX-sample-stuff Smile 10 years ago we were happy to have 16 megs...

Greetz
Tim
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MamieNova,
thank you for the massive effort that you have made to create this Set and for making it so readily available to us all. It has to be the best loadable pa keyboard resource available all in one package. Brilliant!

Very Happy Smile Very Happy Cool
MamieNova

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick update to let you know that I added 38 styles from Olavier on the Dopamine blog, to play many Jean-Michel Jarre titles like Equinoxe, Oxygene or Rendez-Vous and some other synthesizer hits.

They are a bit raw and difficult to masterize so you have to use Olavier's videos to learn how to use them.

Note that it's for PA600 and above and Dopamine set is not needed. Only User1 styles will be replaced.
https://dopamine4korg.wordpress.com/2016/10/18/synthesizer-hits-by-olavier-styles-refresh/
Dughir

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work with Olavier styles!
atyc350

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MamieNova,

As you suggested, I started copying some of the Styles to my Havian 30 and it's okay. Why is it when I copied styles from the PA 600, the sounds I use are not copied. Is there something I have to do in the Havian 30 first? I know that styles I copied from the PA80 to the PA600 are okay including sounds that I use in the PA80 were copied.

Thanks,
Al
MamieNova

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, Havian 30 has no memory for samples so most of the USER sounds which are included in the Dopamine set will sound silent.

Some of the styles and pads are using these USER sounds, especially the drumkit ones, so you'll have to adapt them to use factory resources.
atyc350

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atyc350 wrote:
Hi MamieNova,

As you suggested, I started copying some of the Styles to my Havian 30 and it's okay. Why is it when I copied styles from the PA 600, the sounds I use are not copied. Is there something I have to do in the Havian 30 first? I know that styles I copied from the PA80 to the PA600 are okay including sounds that I use in the PA80 were copied.

Thanks,
Al

An oversight here on my part. The sounds are copied, you just have to choose them in the STS buttons that comes with the Style that you select. The sounds doesn't change when you choose a different Style but the sounds for the newly selected Style are there with the STS.
korgpa300

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:31 pm    Post subject: Verry nice pack Reply with quote

That was verry nice styles
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Bringing the thread up to date, I Have just downloaded Dopamine 2.6.
Are there any more recent versions of this set ?
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Just to add to my previous post, I managed to purchase a used PA600 which had been updated to Version 1.20 O/S. I have now updated it to 2.1 O/S and loaded the Dopamine 2.6 set. This has turned the PA600 into quite an extraordinary keyboard.
I noticed that in Dopamine 1.5 a couple of Antony Scharman's pianos were added. Is there anyway of adding some more pianos to the PA600 ? I am aware of Reuben's piano's and would be interested in adding these if there is enough space in the memory. I do have the PA Manager software to make things a bit easier.
I noticed some posts regarding the quality of certain sounds (e.g. strings) and the desire to add some different ones. I would say that some of the problem will be down to the speaker sysytem built into the PA600 and would recommend owners consider adding an alternative amp/speaker system (preferably with a small subwoofer). You can purchase excellent 2.1 systems for around £200. All you would need in addition is a cable that has phono connections at one end and jack connection at the other. Using a sound system like this would allow you to get the full quality of the sounds onboard the PA600.
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: