Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real-time knob cutoff control...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Real-time knob cutoff control... Reply with quote

Does anyone know which parameter affects whether the Realtime Knob Tone Cutoff works for a program. Eg it works for A021 Dark German Grand but not for A020 Bright German Grand. I have tried to compare programs via the edit pages, but it escapes me...must be something though...Have looked at manuals - looked up any references to the control...but no success...

BTW - does anyone know of any good tutorials for any of the Korg that have a similar platform (m59, Triton etc), that shows what effects what?

Please post your suggestions/wisdom.

Thanks
Frustrated John...
jcw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On further investigation, I wonder if the Real-time knobs cutoff etc and dependent on the multisample. Can anyone confirm?

I open the initialised program for saw..forget the actual number and noted that the knob for cutoff worked for that program. I copied the osc from the “Prayer Pad” program (as I know the knob for cutoff has seemingly no effect).
I found that the knob for cutoff stopped working.

I then went to the osc page and changed the multisamples. I found that the cutoff worked for some multisamples and not for others.

Is this a valid conclusion?

This seems to suggest that if I use CC74 on a user knob it won’t cutoff frequencies for all programs in a combi if their multisample is set to not to work for the cutoff...

Hmmm...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: