Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample Robot Korg Edition vs CHicken system Korg Creator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joyel

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Sample Robot Korg Edition vs CHicken system Korg Creator Reply with quote

Hello,
I would like to ask you which one do you prefer... ?
Or maybe you suggest some others...

For Manage PCG in setlist , i have PCGtools which is great tool, and free. Thank you.

But it's pain for me to load samples.

For me i'm almost decide to buy robot, but before i do that... i have to ask you about it, maybe i'm doing wrong... (from the other side chicken has a nice keyboard visuality... and you can see where you exactly assign) i mean mybe litter more clear interface... But there is no autoloop option and maybe other featuers also miss...
amit
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only say for chicken system translator,

When I Bought it, it was quite buggy, but few exchanges and bug reports with the developer (Garth) things were sorted out quite a bit and it was working out quite good last time I used it.

If you go it'sway, just make sure to save your KSC file again once loaded in kronos.
Korg (Kronos 2, PA600,WavestateVolcaFM), Moog Subsequent 37, Waldorf Pulse 2, ,Novation (Peak, Circuit), Roland GR55, Roli Rise 49, Boog Model D Novation Sl 49, Launchpad Pro, Ableton Push 2 + Suite,Yamaha DTX Multi 12, Akai EWI USB, Nano key Studio, Arturia(BeatStep Pro,DrumBrute,Keystep),StryMon(Big Sky,Timeline), Mooer Ocean Machine, Zoom MS-70CDR,MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe, MicroKontrol,KLC, Korg DS-1H, Korg EXP-2,Roland DP-10, Nanopad 2, TEcontrol BBC2, Soundcraft Signatrure 22 MTK, Yamaha MG10XU,UltraG DI,Eris E5 .. List
keyboards88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:41 am    Post subject: Korg Creator VS Samplerobot Reply with quote

Samplerobot is to create new multisamples for many samplers depending on the one you buy i have sample robot pro and it lets me save soundfont multisamples which KORG KRONOS can load but Samplerobot doesn't create banks. It exports single multisamples not banks.

Korg Creator lets you manage multisamples you already have plus it has an auto sampler which does have auto loop function. you can sample anything from virtual instruments to hardware instruments like old synths through audio and midi cables similar to samplerobot. You can export complete banks 127 programs with referenced multisamples into kronos,triton,and others. You can create new programs from other formats since it has translator converter included. you just drag and drop any format into a program and most of the work is done for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: