Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg TR Rack Multis and Sounddiver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gorku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Korg TR Rack Multis and Sounddiver Reply with quote

isn't it possible to edit Multis/Songs of the TR Rack in Sounddiver? i cannot find any features to import/dump them. there are only Combis, Programs and Globals listed in the editor and memory windows. Trinitro isn't very helpful as well, because when i try to dump a Song, the progress bar stops and i get the message, that Trinitro has no connection to the TR. this seems to be a huge problem of the TR, when it comes to editing Multis with any editor. Multi Mode in MidiQuest works halfway decent, but also not 100% satisfying. with Prorgams, Combis and all the other stuff i have no issues in each of those Editors. now i want to try it with Sounddiver, but as i said before, i can't find any feature. all i know is, it have to work, because along with the TR Rack i got a CD with custom patches delivered were also a bunch of Songs/Multis are included for Trinitro. i don't get it why it doesn't works for me.
Gorku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a bullshit forum. even on other non english speaking music related forums i got faster responses. just for this reasons i'll never buy any Korg gear anymore. f*ck*ng retards.
Timo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorku wrote:
what a bullshit forum. even on other non english speaking music related forums i got faster responses. just for this reasons i'll never buy any Korg gear anymore. f*ck*ng retards.

Extremely wrong, naive and uncalled for.

Given the Trinity was discontinued in 1998, nearly 20 years ago, it would stand to reason that this section is quieter than the Kronos section, for example.

Furthermore, this forum is not run by Korg. It is run by mere mortals - users - like you and me.

As to your question, I'm unable to help, I don't have a TR-Rack and have never used SoundDiver with Trinity. You mentioned Songs, the TR-Rack doesn't have a sequencer like the keyboard version with touchscreen does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: