Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca FM random note sounds brighter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grok Aclov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:25 am    Post subject: Volca FM random note sounds brighter Reply with quote

I've noticed that on occasion when playing notes by hand on the fm, a random note will sound brighter as if it had a different velociy setting. It's only noticeable on a few certain settings and patches, but a note will randomly jump out sounding brighter than it should be. Usually happens when playing fast in poly mode and is intermittent. Is anyone else having this happen? Often happens when holding down one note while tapping another quickly, the one being tapped will randomly sound brighter every 10-20 taps or so, but sometimes it doesn't do at all. The tone has to be turned down a bit for it to be noticeable. I have the latest firmware 1.04. Not really a huge deal, just wanna make sure it's not just my unit. Thanks
jeftones

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in poly mode, where three notes can be played at the same time, when notes additional to the first are played the volume significantly increases. I suspect every so often you are hitting the next note before your finger releases the previous.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: