Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Record button

View previous topic :: View next topic  
azzkikker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Record button Reply with quote

Hi, The record button on my wifes Kronos doesn't work,she has had the Kronos for about 3 years but has never tried to record until yesterday (yes I know) should it light up,and is it possible to reset to factory setting to make it work? The OS is up to date and everything else works....
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Record button Reply with quote

azzkikker wrote:
Hi, The record button on my wifes Kronos doesn't work,she has had the Kronos for about 3 years but has never tried to record until yesterday (yes I know) should it light up,and is it possible to reset to factory setting to make it work? The OS is up to date and everything else works....

i doubt the issue is software

get one of those pressurized air cans . maybe a blast of air will dislodge some dust , pet hair, pizza sauce, etc.

If you and wife haven't thought of it, keep your Kronos covered when not in use.

If the air pressure does not solve it, I think there is a thin membrane under each button. That thin stuff might be broken thru.

I know that doesn't seem logical - maybe someone else smacked the REC/write button hard for the membrane to get messed up.

Let see if there are more trouble shooting ideas.
azzkikker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Greg will give it a go with the pressurised air canister when I can get out to buy one!!
Mike Conway
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Record button Reply with quote

azzkikker wrote:
she has had the Kronos for about 3 years but has never tried to record until yesterday

Is she in Sequence mode? That button won't light up, otherwise.

If she wants to record a particular program or combi, press ENTER and REC buttons at the same time. This will bring the program/combi/FX into Sequence recording mode.
mikeyd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly what Mike said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: