Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roland Integra-7 App Editor & iOS 11 ....???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
D575

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bachus wrote:
D575 wrote:
Update....after getting intouch with Roland they responded as followed .... (Quote): Roland Japan are currently working on new versions of all our Roland Apps for iOS11 compatibility and should be ready within a few weeks for the time being you could use the OSX/Windows editor to achieve the same results.

Thats good to know...

Still stays a sad thing that they weren't ready in time for release...
Yes I agree something of a oversite from roland...i was told this was my fault for not checking cosidering the inconvenience when having to reset my iPad and of course in principle this is correct and for the purpose of diplomacy I left out the tone that came back from roland over my observations on this matter ...but moving fwd i welcome the forthcoming update Confused
Korg PA4X-76 : Roland Integra-7 : Yamaha Montage-7 : Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor : Kush Audio Clariphonic EQ : Munro Sonic Egg 150 Monitors Mk2 : Focusrite Dual ISA Preamp : SPL Tube Vitalizer : Tascam DA-3000 : Lexicon Processor : Allen & Heath Zed420 : TC Clarity-M : Waldorf String Synth : Advanced Balanced Mains Power Supply : (((((A@424hz))))) :
D575

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.roland.com/global/products/integra-7_editor/
Korg PA4X-76 : Roland Integra-7 : Yamaha Montage-7 : Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor : Kush Audio Clariphonic EQ : Munro Sonic Egg 150 Monitors Mk2 : Focusrite Dual ISA Preamp : SPL Tube Vitalizer : Tascam DA-3000 : Lexicon Processor : Allen & Heath Zed420 : TC Clarity-M : Waldorf String Synth : Advanced Balanced Mains Power Supply : (((((A@424hz))))) :
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's officially been discontinued? What a shame. That's a dumb move by Roland. As for Apple dropping all 32bit support, lol.... I'd expect no better from them. Soon they will drop support for certain letters of the Alphabet and just tell users they are using it wrong.

Crying shame. The Intergra 7 is such a great product. I won't be upgrading my iPad again either so long as I have my Integra 7.

Regards
Sharp.
D575

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
So it's officially been discontinued? What a shame. That's a dumb move by Roland. As for Apple dropping all 32bit support, lol.... I'd expect no better from them. Soon they will drop support for certain letters of the Alphabet and just tell users they are using it wrong.

Crying shame. The Intergra 7 is such a great product. I won't be upgrading my iPad again either so long as I have my Integra 7.

Regards
Sharp.
Yes I find this bizarre Roland have taken this route with the Integra 7 App... but I do also understand Roland are not the company they once where and some drastic changes have been required to survive.. but surely a rational explanation from Roland would help all concerned?...but I guess intellect and logic cost money these days! ...as for Apple...well I'm rolling my eyes thinking about how they work... and i am laughing at "dropping certain letters from the Alphabet" comment sharp.. that is hilarious and I will be passing this little one liner to my friend who is all ways looking for new material when performing at the Apollo....Sorry Apple you do ask for it sometimes perhaps something to consider (I don't think Apple are listening lol).
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The time for 32bit in professional audio contexts is completely over since quite a while now.

If Roland refuses to offer the Integra app in 64-bit, that decision is just as retarded and moronic, as Korgs refusal to offer a well working 64bit VST plugin for the Kronos.

Apple makes other utterly idiotic decisions (like smartphones without earphones output), but leaving 32bit completely behind certainly does not belong to them.
iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: grrrr late to the party on roland I7 Reply with quote

grrrr late to the party on roland I7

back up your pads asap!!
there is a way to save the subscriptions...

so has someone come up with a way to hack the I7 ipad editor???

I am surprised with all the talent out there...
that some one has not picked up the slack...

Rolling Eyes
Idea
so as production and live users do we need to start our own biz???
synth users ???
and make it a community thing were all products are forever
supported....
and every thing is legacy!!
a collection of folks together making products...
a real concept for sure...

maybe apple needs competition.....
or a smack on the back of the head at least!!
GRIN!!
we need an open source version of the Ipad!!
with life time support!!
I would buy 4 of them today!!
Current Gear: Korg TR Rack, korg m3 expanded radias firewire 88 key Radias r on mat, korg m3 expanded 61 key, korg radias r on mat on 61 key bed, Korg triton rack w 96mb ram scsi port, 2 korg RADIAS-R on big rack, korg kaossilator pro plus, roland xv5050, 4 Roland sc55, 2 roland sb55, Roland MSQ-100, 2 emu proteus 2000, 2 Yamaha TX81Z , Yamaha fs1r ,3 fostex 2016, behringer fx2000, roland a800 pro, roland a88, m audio m88 and m49, roland juno,Doepfer Dark Time, Doepfer MAQ 16/3, Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher, most soft synths. cake walk all old and new versions.
3 schecter guitars, 2 elevenracks, most mxr effects, 2 zoom r24, avid pro tools 11.
MRT midi Breath Controller.
Past Gear: korg ms20, arp 2600, my home made 8 voice synth component rack system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: