Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I listen to a style before loading it into the PA3X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikey224

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:33 am    Post subject: How can I listen to a style before loading it into the PA3X Reply with quote

Is there software available that will allow one to listen to a style before loading it into the PA? I think I've seen something like this before, but I can't remember where I saw it. I have a Mac.
Thanks
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is not.
Style file is not contain and sounds, is only stored all info needed to play using sounds engines (generators).

For older models Korg Pa was software EMC Style Works, which can edit and convert styles, but since Pa4x came they stop developing.
Not sure if was also Mac version.
...but even this software never can play exactly how arranger.
you can try it, but is not cheap. Wink
http://www.emc-musicsoftware.com/
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
mikey224

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, Nemik!
neverkorgagain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg is ***** company, we pay them 3000+ eur keyboards that have 30eur touch from chinese garbage tablet (pa4), and they stil didnt have some user friendly softvare for theis customers to make easy using theis keyboards.

I do not like to open that subject, but if you sell product you must have some operating software with it.

Thank you KORG for loosing hundreds and hundreds hours just loading and loading and waiting to load sets and samples, just to hear that its not what im searchinf for...
Laughing
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverkorgagain wrote:
Korg is ***** company, we pay them 3000+ eur keyboards that have 30eur touch from chinese garbage tablet (pa4), and they stil didnt have some user friendly softvare for theis customers to make easy using theis keyboards.

I do not like to open that subject, but if you sell product you must have some operating software with it.

Thank you KORG for loosing hundreds and hundreds hours just loading and loading and waiting to load sets and samples, just to hear that its not what im searchinf for...
Laughing

piece of advice.
Since you hate so much Korg, sell it and buy Genos, Tyros, Roland, ketron or other product.
They all provide you with all free software and excellent sounds.
Wink
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: