Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roland Integra-7 App Editor & iOS 11 ....???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voxg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A surprise update to the iOS app hit the App Store today, and it brings compatibility with iOS 11 and fixed a few other bugs (according to the version update notes).

I just downloaded the update, but haven't had a chance to connect to the Integra and try it out.
iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:59 am    Post subject: i just saw the update for the ois 11 ipad Reply with quote

i just saw the update for the ois 11 ipad and the i7.
let us know if it works!!
Current Gear: korg m3 expanded radias firewire 88 key Radias r on mat, korg radias r on mat on 61 key bed, Korg triton rack w 96mb ram scsi port, 5) korg RADIAS-R on big rack, korg kaossilator pro plus, 6) roland integra7, 4 Roland sc55, 2 roland sb55, 5) fostex 2016, behringer fx2000, 2) roland a800 pro, 2) roland a88 and 2) a49, roland juno, Doepfer MAQ 16/3, 2 Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher, most soft synths. cake walk all old and new versions.
3 schecter guitars, 3 elevenracks, most mxr effects, 2 zoom r24, avid pro tools 11.
MRT midi Breath Controller. 6 studio rooms.
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/integra-7-editor/id551547016?mt=8
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew... .works like a charm.

Thank you Roland.

Sharp.
iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: cool sharp on os11 Reply with quote

cool sharp on os11
what all did they change in the gui?
I have been looking at an pad pro large screen now that the price is lower.
Current Gear: korg m3 expanded radias firewire 88 key Radias r on mat, korg radias r on mat on 61 key bed, Korg triton rack w 96mb ram scsi port, 5) korg RADIAS-R on big rack, korg kaossilator pro plus, 6) roland integra7, 4 Roland sc55, 2 roland sb55, 5) fostex 2016, behringer fx2000, 2) roland a800 pro, 2) roland a88 and 2) a49, roland juno, Doepfer MAQ 16/3, 2 Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher, most soft synths. cake walk all old and new versions.
3 schecter guitars, 3 elevenracks, most mxr effects, 2 zoom r24, avid pro tools 11.
MRT midi Breath Controller. 6 studio rooms.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: cool sharp on os11 Reply with quote

iowagold wrote:
cool sharp on os11
what all did they change in the gui?
I have been looking at an pad pro large screen now that the price is lower.

Yes, iOS 11. I did a full backup before upgrading so I could do a restore and downgade just incase. Seems to run fine on iOS 11.

Can't see any changes though to the GUI. All looks the same to me.

Cheers
Sharp.
Kevin Nolan
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for this release - but I'd advise you to prepare for the concern you initially expressed for future iOS updates. Roland are horrendous for driver updates and are among the worst companies in that regard.

While I use many of their recent synths (JP80, JD-XA, JU06, JU08, ....) I will not buy their Integra-7 because it is so dependent on the iPad, nor will I buy any of their AIRA or Sound Cloud technology - they are likely to abandon support for all of those sooner than later.

I've used the XV5080 for quite some time too and its astounding - and for a 2nd setup debated the Integra-7 versus another XV5080 and just recently went for an XV5080 with Complete Orchestra, World and Vintage cards installed - offering the 7 SVR cards I need , along with the amazing XV5080 internal engine (bought at very reasonable cost from a Japanese supplier on ebay), and never needing an iOS update Smile
NavidSyed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I do have integra 7 and while ipad app is great for it but integra works perfectly fine with latest Apple Mac with latest OS and Windows 10 64 bit as VST/ AU controlled so it is not dependent on the ipad, and to be honest with you I know that it has "old sounds" but it sounds freaking awesome.. Wink
jbeliz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will any usb wireless adapter work with the Integra or does it have to be specific, what do you guys recommend to connect the iPad wirelessly.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbeliz wrote:
Will any usb wireless adapter work with the Integra or does it have to be specific, what do you guys recommend to connect the iPad wirelessly.

No, the Integra-7 will only work with the exact model listed on Roland's website.

Regards
Sharp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: