Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ELECTRIBE MX NOT WORKING

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ODRADEK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: ELECTRIBE MX NOT WORKING Reply with quote

Hi guys;

My Electribe MX my stop working. As a result of a little by little decreasing of the working condition (sometimes worked sometimes didn´t), the unit became broken. I can turn it up and the screen appears in blank and the 16 pad blink in red. No button works.

I would like to know if any of you has faced this kind of problem and in the case, is there any solution?

Thanks in advance.
thehighesttree
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds bad. Sad You should take it to a Korg retailer for professional service. The service manual I have doesn't talk about diagnostic codes like that lit key, but it means some serious component or connection has bit the s**t for sure. My regards for your sick Korg. Boo hoo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: