Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca Kick - no sequencer!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr NOYJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Volca Kick - no sequencer! Reply with quote

Gah! I was about to record the audio out of an 8-pattern sequence, when my volca Kick suddenly lost all the data: now, even though play and record lights come on when the buttons are pressed, there's no movement (no sequencer) - all movement is frozen - though playing 'live' notes still works.

Anyone have any idea what I can do?
LM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have anything plugged into the Sync In jack? Because that's exactly what happens when there's something plugged there, but with no source clock running.
Mr NOYJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for replying LM. No there was nothing plugged into the Sync In - it happened as soon as I plugged a lead into the Audio Out.

But - some progress - your suggestion made me go experiment: the sequencer motion *works* if I half-plug a lead into the Sync In (so some contact is being made with something or other) - but when I pull the lead out (or push it all the way in), it stops. I'm wondering whether dust has got into the jack, etc?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: