Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assign JS+Y to Foot Controller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exsequor699

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 am    Post subject: Assign JS+Y to Foot Controller Reply with quote

Hi, sorry if this have been answered before but still I havent find the answer yet. In Program I-C110 Transformer Lead I am trying to assign the “vibrato” to the Foot Pedal with no luck, please help.

P.S. Is there some kind “list” available of the exact place to change JS+Y within all of the Program types?

Thanks in advance.
19naia
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Foot switch for JS-Y on a Combi. But JS-Y is doing something other than vibrato in my setup. Possibly an LFO or such.
Foot pedal is set up in Global mode “controllers” tab page. You set foot pedal to any of the items on the list of assignment options. If you do not see JS-Y or JS+Y, you have the option of setting Foot pedal to its default CC#04 and then finding an AMS ready Parameter that allows foot pedal to be the AMS. You may be able to route a vibrato effect and then look for any AMS options in the Vibrato effects page for modulating the Vibrato Effect.

Fortunately, Foot pedal does have the option for global mode assignment to JS-Y or JS+Y.
Page 1113 parameter guide for list of foot pedal assignment options from global mode controller settings.

If you ever wanted to get creative and have somewhat remote control simulation, you can assign foot pedal to the assignable knobs and then go to the in-program or in-combi controller page and set SW 1 or 2 to knobs and then set the assignable knobs to to something and you will find a lot of knob assignment options on tone adjust page. Then you can move the pedal and see SW 1 or 2 respond with light-up as well as hear the mod of whatever assignable knobs were set to.
Imagine the Pedal linked knob being set to JS+Y if that is on the knob assignment options list?

Also going into AMS in effects or program parameters and setting them to knobs that are linked to pedal and you can have pedal setting multiple controls in action as well as multiple parameters into modulation all in one foot motion.
I may be a bit mistaken over what is actually possibly with multiple linked controls over multiple parameter Mods, but the general idea i put out is in the realm of what Kronos can do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: