Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[HELP] my korg digital piano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rurounixken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:08 am    Post subject: [HELP] my korg digital piano Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a new guys here, nice to meet you all Very Happy

I'm having a trouble with my digital piano Korg LP 380. If possible, please please help me dealing with it.

So normally, when we turn lp 380 on, display would shown up number 120, it's also the tempo of the metronome, But mine isn't. It would shown up like "-" or "--" like the picture. But it's quite random. Sometime it's "-" sometime it's "--". About a week ago, the piano back to normal (it's the first time), it's shown "120" while boot up. But then at the begining of this week, it back to the "-" problem...

If it's just display problem, i can deal with it. However, it's complete an error. I dont know it's hardware or software, but while in "-" mode, my piano can't play more than 4 demo songs (it must have 20 piano demo songs and 10 more for othres sounds) and can't enter the "function mode", can't change the metronome tempo.

In "--" mode, it can play all 30 songs, change the metronome tempo. However, when i change metronome's tempo to 200 or 99, it wouldn't stay in 1 sounds, it combine 2 sounds and not let me change back to 1 sound only.

In normal mode, "120 mode", it function normal and everything writen on instruction book are correct, and it meet none of the issue above.

I ask my seller about this but he's not helping at all, said that i dont know how to use the piano but not giving me any solution.

I don't know what the hell is happening with my piano. To be sum up, i just want to play a regular digital piano with right sensitive touch feeling. With the "-" mode, i can't change the touch setting, that's the thing that annoying me most. Sad

Please help me, i'm just a random noob guy on the internet, not an engineer. I tried to google but no result Sad

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fClr_3LwmVd7oDlqqxX4_MfYfOex2C-p/view?usp=drivesdk[/img]

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CCT5Z3y6M5uB7i-bt0PKQbS2oE6kMg2j/view?usp=drivesdk[/img]

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XiJ15mBImU1IKA7yELWKLcZgtMiC3Ag/view?usp=drivesdk[/img][/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: