Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing Combi program STATUS to INT from OFF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buttonjaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Changing Combi program STATUS to INT from OFF Reply with quote

Hey Triton-ites,

So I'm starting to put together some performance patches for my Jellyfish tribute band and I'm running into this: the inability to change the sounds in a Combi patch to INT (so I can hear it) [see attached image]

I started with an existing Combi, copied it to D127 and now am editing the sounds and zones. When I try to change the 2nd sound to INT I just keep getting bounced out. Is there something I'm missing here. The manual just says to change the status by clicking it on the touch screen but every time I try it diverts back to OFF. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[/url]
buttonjaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Damper Polarity issue Reply with quote

Wow this is mind-numbing. Why the Eff would changing the damper polarity affect whether you can change the program status??!?!?

Anyway that was the issue. Carry on...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: