Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oasys & Yamaha MFC10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SCHWEATS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: Oasys & Yamaha MFC10 Reply with quote

Hi,
Anyone connecting a Yamaha MFC10 midi foot controller with an Oasys.
The Yamaha has a function that is similar to the Oasys chord pad function, though limited to only 4 notes simultaneously.
I've been successful in getting this function to work with the Oasys in program mode but not in Combi mode.
No success also in even triggering even one note in combi mode either.
My goal is to create a combi with multiple string programs and have one program being triggered exclusively by the foot controller in chord mode and the others on a separate midi channel and played normally on the keyboard itself. Anyone have any experience with this ?

Many thanks in advance … Jim
nicolas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have both the Oasys and the MFC10.
Seems that in Combi mode you want to trigger from the MFC just one program within a Combi and still play all the parts from the keyboard.
In my opinion, you want to have a seperate midi channel for this program in order to match this channel with the MFC, but in order to play it also from the keyboard as part of a Combi, you want a trick that is made with the Karma function. I'll find the link and i'll post it... http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13601&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: