Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change from Korgusernet to Korg ID

View previous topic :: View next topic  
80salife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Change from Korgusernet to Korg ID Reply with quote

At the end of the last year visting korguser.net ( Side for software registration )
there was the information, that they will change the server und you have to switch your registration to Korg ID...

Okay read and done...( during a lot of time, becaus eyou have to registrate alle pieces step by step)

Getting a lot of emails from korg with new registration codes... Fine...
After revisting korg ID no software is listed ...

Does anybody know whats going on and what to do?

Greetings Achim

Live:
Korg KRONOS, Triton Extreme 88, Korg Trinity V3, Roland Integra, Yamaha TG 500, Korg DS-8, CME UF 88, MOTU Timepiece II,
Studio:
Samson Resolve, Rhode NT1, Ultimate Stands, Korg Legacy Collection,KARMA KRONOS, Extreme Sample Converter, Native Kontakt Piano Collection, OPX Pro II,Native Instruments GuitarPlugs, Wave Gold
Davd C. Polich

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried the horribly convoluted process of migrating. So confusing. I finally
gave up.

I think I'll just keep using my current Korg Legacy Collection until my Mac
dies. The Odyssey plugin seems good, but I have G-force Oddity.

I'd recommend just starting over with Korg and registering as a new user
at Korg ID. And spend the money again on the KLC or Arp Odyssey plugins if
you really want them. It's better than wasting days trying to migrate and
get your licenses back.
MoonMusic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard many stories of people having troubles...I've already bought KLC twice...The first time with the mini MS-20 controller thing....Then I wanted the M1 but I couldn't find my info and they didn't have it on file so I had to buy it again....Now my question is, why don't they have this info saved?...Most of my other software has been in the data base from day 1....I'm not signing up until I upgrade everything and if I can't figure it out, I'm not paying for it a 3rd time....I pretty much just use NI Komplete and Omnisphere these days anyway...Those companies have my information saved in their data base and updating is easy....moon
DAW - Protools 9 - HD3 Accel
Plugs - All Spectrasonics,Steve Slate Drums 4.0,Slate Trigger,NI Komplete 9 Ultimate,Korg Legacy,Melodyne 3,Evo Autotune,HD3 Pack,Liquid Mix, Eleven, Ample Sound Guitars
Mics - Audio Technica 4033sm, Apogee mic, several Shure SM-57s, 2- Beta 52, 2- AT 3031, 2- Samson CO2
Other - V-Drums, DW Drums, Zildjian A Customs, Muse Research Qu4ttro, Open Labs Miko Timbaland Edition
Rockitman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Korg ID Reply with quote

I just did this today.
I had to get the coupon codes for each software item on Korg Net.
Then create a new account on Korg ID.
You have to use the migration link in the instructions on the Korg Net page.
You have to click on that link, log in to your Korg ID account, and then select one of the items for your cart.
Just one item in the cart at a time.
Apply the coupon code for that item.
Then Checkout. You cannot put all the items in one cart. It can only handle one coupon code at a time.
You have to close the window and use the migration link to open a new browser window, log into you account at Korg ID again, unless it places you back in to your account. then put the next item in the cart.
it's a pain but doable. I did not qualify for the "Bundle' because I did not have 6 items. I just had the original legacy collection with the MS-20 controller. I also purchased the Digital edition to get the M1, and also RTAs option., But that was not enough to qualify. Korg should have let us get the bundle. I'd have done it if they made it reasonable.
Davd C. Polich

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Korg ID Reply with quote

Rockitman wrote:
I just did this today.
I had to get the coupon codes for each software item on Korg Net.
Then create a new account on Korg ID.
You have to use the migration link in the instructions on the Korg Net page.
You have to click on that link, log in to your Korg ID account, and then select one of the items for your cart.
Just one item in the cart at a time.
Apply the coupon code for that item.
Then Checkout. You cannot put all the items in one cart. It can only handle one coupon code at a time.
You have to close the window and use the migration link to open a new browser window, log into you account at Korg ID again, unless it places you back in to your account. then put the next item in the cart.
it's a pain but doable. I did not qualify for the "Bundle' because I did not have 6 items. I just had the original legacy collection with the MS-20 controller. I also purchased the Digital edition to get the M1, and also RTAs option., But that was not enough to qualify. Korg should have let us get the bundle. I'd have done it if they made it reasonable.

This confirms, to me, that Korg just screwed up big time on this whole
migration thing. Epic fail. Seems they want customers to do the work THEY should have already done.
oskarmusician

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: REGISTERED USER--NOWHERE to GET IT! e-mail,CODE..DISSAPEARED Reply with quote

Hi there!
Got registered to this Forum because the Registering Issue. I wished to UPGRADE to get ARP Odysey to the KLCollection, but the user UNKNOWN, the e-mail =WRONG!!
-Got a new Upgrade Code to get a new VOUCHER or COUPON ..but nowhere to PROCEED??!!
Have read in some other comments as well, like a NIGHTMARE to register, to reissue, to get in as a REGISTERED USER...??
Plus not to mention..I am a disabled person...living on a hardship!!!

Regards!! Oskar musician
Hi! I'm living on a hardship. As disabled person get even harder to contribute, express, coincide, implement,involve and perform along. Cos tight on a budget=handwriting as well. Serious scientific studies compositions, practice classic guitar daily. Musically conscious in/of the universe relationship/realm..regards O!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
oskarmusician

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:54 pm    Post subject: A NIGHTMARE!REQUIEM MISSA more HOURS LONG Reply with quote

Unbelievable. I had to input another e-mail address/(lucky I got another, cos other I should have to register a new one), than the_one with which I had registered my Korg Legacy Collection. To get register into a new KORG ID from previous KORG USER NET...I don't know anymore where ,what, how...19 Web Tabs in Google I've got to open, they are all from KORG/Support, License, Korg user...etc. A mess I can't believe anymore. All my Locking CODE, e-mail, including PASSWORD..everything is HERE put on PAPER. But NO! NO WAY!! Can't miss a single issue. All you need, all you wan't, anything in details.
Not to mention I have difficulties cos disabled person.
More and more I am convinced that it is better to leave the KORG products away and say GOOD BYE!! Or is this a consumer business politics of the company, to get rid of the customers.
Have fine! Oskar
Hi! I'm living on a hardship. As disabled person get even harder to contribute, express, coincide, implement,involve and perform along. Cos tight on a budget=handwriting as well. Serious scientific studies compositions, practice classic guitar daily. Musically conscious in/of the universe relationship/realm..regards O!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
oskarmusician

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject: A NIGHTMARE!REQUIEM MISSA more HOURS LONG Reply with quote

Unbelievable. I had to input another e-mail address/(lucky I got another, cos other I should have to register a new one), than the_one with which I had registered my Korg Legacy Collection. To get register into a new KORG ID from previous KORG USER NET...I don't know anymore where ,what, how...19 Web Tabs in Google I've got to open, they are all from KORG/Support, License, Korg user...etc. A mess I can't believe anymore. All my Locking CODE, e-mail, including PASSWORD..everything is HERE put on PAPER. But NO! NO WAY!! Can't miss a single issue. All you need, all you wan't, anything in details.
Not to mention I have difficulties cos disabled person.
More and more I am convinced that it is better to leave the KORG products away and say GOOD BYE!! Or is this a consumer business politics of the company, to get rid of the customers.
Have fine! Oskar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: