Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA600 OS v2.00 Sample Editing Mode ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maestro1982

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm that os 2.00 patched is safe and fully funcionally.
Sample editing is available
I will upload a video on you tube of my pa600 soon.
Cool Laughing
neverkorgagain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone can pm me and send me modified os i will do it on my pa600.... when i bought it from korg dealer i become owner of it, so i dont give a damn of korg warranty.

If korg cares about its customers they will return money to all pa800 owners that have ram/mb problem.

So is there any of u guys have this os or it is another fake video where we have to send money first to its contributor Laughing
neverkorgagain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than 2 months as i succesfully use modified O.S. i bought from another guy.... no problems at all.... but offcourse if you want to do same, you do it on your own ! Greetings to all
nato2k@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news! It's official now

Quote:

Operating system version 2.0 for Pa600, Pa600QT --

・New functions:

Sampling mode added:This new and incredibly useful function allows you to create new Samples, Multisamples and synced Audio Grooves. You can also load and edit Samples, Multisamples, Sounds and banks of Sounds from various formats such as WAV, AIFF, SF2 or even load data from KORG TRINITY and TRITON files. Assign your samples to separate zones of the keyboard using a Multisample or a Drum Kit and start having fun! The Time Slice function also included will let you create realistic and interesting MIDI tracks by creating Audio Grooves!

http://www.korg.com/uk/news/2018/0110/[/quote]
midimusa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:07 am    Post subject: Korg PA600 OS v2.00 Sample Editing Mode ? Reply with quote

I´ve tested this New Update. For me it was more important that new Sampling side.. In previous version (1.2) I had on the screen a gadget in Sound Menu "User PCM samples" and there was a submenu "User PCM Samples info" with "Delete all samples" and "Delete non-assigned user samples". In version 2 I can not found this place. I looked over the all menus. But I can not find it.
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Korg PA600 OS v2.00 Sample Editing Mode ? Reply with quote

midimusa wrote:
I´ve tested this New Update. For me it was more important that new Sampling side.. In previous version (1.2) I had on the screen a gadget in Sound Menu "User PCM samples" and there was a submenu "User PCM Samples info" with "Delete all samples" and "Delete non-assigned user samples". In version 2 I can not found this place. I looked over the all menus. But I can not find it.

In sound mode press the Record button.
From there press the down arrow at the upper right side of the screen and select "delete".In this submenu you can find what you are searching for..
It is like that on all korg pa arrangers that have sample ram (except for pa300 which has it disabled as pa600 was too)
midimusa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Korg PA600 OS v2.00 Sample Editing Mode ? Reply with quote

Thanks Cool
midimusa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: Korg PA600 OS v2.00 Sample Editing Mode ? Reply with quote

I tried this method, but it deletes only pure samples in PCM that are not used in Drumkits or in Multisamples. That samples that are used in multisamples and multisamples himself (not used in any sounds - PCG) are still in intrument.
midimusa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:00 am    Post subject: Korg PA600 OS v2.00 Sample Editing Mode ? Reply with quote

On Korg site is a new manual for "PA600 V2".
On the page 224 i read:"Pa600 comes with 192MB of Sample RAM" - my KB still stays on 96MB.
Eduardo_Arg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Midimusa:

You are right.- Perhaps that was a mistake produced by "copy and paste".- All Sampling topic is a copy of that one's are on PA900.-
And a new OS can't fisically convert a 96 mb on a 192 mb. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
With regards.
Eduardo
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can , with compression ...
But i agree that it must be a typo...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: