Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOUNDS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
satya_music

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: SOUNDS Reply with quote

Respected Sirs,

Good morning,

I wish to have few good sounds / tones for my PA700.

STRINGS (like the strings in the Prog / Combi of Korg synthesizers - Korg Krome, Korg M3, Korg Extreme etc).

PAD (like the PADS in the Yamaha PSR-S970 - Ambient pad, Amibient theme, Bells - i.e., some of the pads with floating effects, which we can use in the church worship sessions.)

If anybody created / sampled these kinds, please share it with me for which i will be ever grateful to you.
e-mail: satya_music@yahoo.com.au

God bless you.

With best regards,
Satya

Current gears: Korg PA700, Korg TR 61, Korg PA600, AKAI MPC 1000, M-AUDIO Mtrack Plus, Audio-Technica AT2020, Casio CTK5000, Nikon D5500 and Sony PJ410.

Previous gears: Korg Krome, Korg o1wFD, Yamaha PSR-S970, Yamaha PSR-S900, Yamaha PSR 2000, Yamaha PSR 520.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
satya_music

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,

If anybody will help me to convert the tones/sounds for PA700, i can send the tones/sounds in WAVE or MP3 format, please.

With best regards,
Satya

Current gears: Korg PA700, Korg TR 61, Korg PA600, AKAI MPC 1000, M-AUDIO Mtrack Plus, Audio-Technica AT2020, Casio CTK5000, Nikon D5500 and Sony PJ410.

Previous gears: Korg Krome, Korg o1wFD, Yamaha PSR-S970, Yamaha PSR-S900, Yamaha PSR 2000, Yamaha PSR 520.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
satya_music

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,

Please be kind enough to inform me the procedure to make samples, etc., for PA700, because i wish to add some STRINGS and PAD tones in the Keyboard.

Thanking you in anticipation.

With best regards,
Satya

Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming the samples in the Pa700 are much the same as in my 3x I think your best option is to learn how to create the sounds from the existing samples.
Find some Pads, Strings etc that are close to the Sound you want and try adding to them or swapping out samples in Sound Mode and save them as User Sounds. Don’t be afraid to experiment. Perhaps try copying across oscillators from one sound into another also after increasing the number of oscillators in the basic tab (in Sound Mode use the dropdown menu, copy oscillator).
Also don’t ignore some of the GM or legacy sounds which might be close to what you are looking for.
satya_music

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you brother.

God bless you.

With best regards,
Satya

josf.kumar@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:
Assuming the samples in the Pa700 are much the same as in my 3x I think your best option is to learn how to create the sounds from the existing samples.
Find some Pads, Strings etc that are close to the Sound you want and try adding to them or swapping out samples in Sound Mode and save them as User Sounds. Don’t be afraid to experiment. Perhaps try copying across oscillators from one sound into another also after increasing the number of oscillators in the basic tab (in Sound Mode use the dropdown menu, copy oscillator).
Also don’t ignore some of the GM or legacy sounds which might be close to what you are looking for.

I agree with Mr. Reuben. Korg is such a board that can satiate a true musician so well. It has many samples and allows the factory sounds for editing. Just select the sound and click shift + sound button (next to style play button) you would go into sound edit mode where you can change the effects and once you arrive at the desired tone, you can write the sound in user location. Korg pa700 is a beast and only thing you have to do is unleash its power.
josf.kumar@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg is such a board that can satiate any musician to a considerable extent. It has built in sounds and samples from where you can create new ones and save them as new sounds. Strings are the best sounds on korg model. Only thing you need to know is to combine right string sounds into a performance. Korg as for that allows the factory sounds also for editing.
all you have to do is bring the sound to be edited on to the main screen into one of the three sound layers and hit on shift + sound button(next to style play button) you will go to the sound edit option where you can add the effects and fine tune the existing sound and save the same with a new name in a user location. Then call that sound into a performance. I did the same for guitar sounds. Guitar sounds are weak on the board.
satya_music

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

God bless you

Best regards,
Satya

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: