Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Backtrack wav file question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tfortexas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Backtrack wav file question Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Sorry for posting about this again but just a question about using wav files in sequencer or setlist mode. I do realize these will not automatically load up on start up. I always go to the sequencer and reload them. However, My question is do I have to manually re-assign the wav back track to each saved song template after shutting down and powering the machine back up? I have been creating songs in sequencer mode, assigning all the back tracks and saving the song template but when I power off and start up my kronos and reload the template my combi loads but I have to go back and edit audio events and insert all of my back tracks back in. They are not saving to my song file unless this is not possible? I just wish I could get the combi and track to load up together after reloading them. I did read about some people using apps to avoid these issues, I currently have a MacBook Pro if I could get an app or a program that connects to my kronos to get around all of this. I’m just s bit confused but thanks again for all of your help.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Backtrack wav file question Reply with quote

Tfortexas wrote:
Hello everyone,

Sorry for posting about this again but just a question about using wav files in sequencer or setlist mode. I do realize these will not automatically load up on start up. I always go to the sequencer and reload them. .

Your Song files have to be reloaded from DISK mode.

If your Song files have WAV files or associated audio files they' should be ' associated with the SEQ/Song file on your SSD.

There is a visual of sorts when you view SONG files on SSD. The SONG file and the associated WAV file are next to each other, as separate directories.
The Wav or audio file will use the Song file title including the letter _A.

I believe the audio files are called ' regional data '.

As long as you do not mess around with that particular audio file or the directory, you will have no problem loading the Song file with its associated
audio ( or WAV) file.

There is likely a decent explanation in the manual or on YouTube.
Tfortexas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I was not saving them to disk mode as you had mentioned, I tried it and it works perfectly, thank you!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: