Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Collection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone. New user here with a Korg Collection authorization issue. Opening any of the vst apps within brings up an authorization window with a button that reads "Register Online" and under that, reads "this will open your web browser". Clicking the register online button does nothing. I am hoping one of you good people can point out the problem.
Broadwave
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ye Gads!!! Has anyone noticed how badly off kilter the scaling is on the Odyssey - Playing any more than two octaves and the tuning goes wildly off.

There's no ANALOGUE or EQUAL switch (as on the ODYSSEi for iPad) to bring it in line.

I hope there's an update on the way... SOON!
Crystalmsc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreaming of an 01/W plugin with all three filters of the Odyssey, and an additional of a Kronos class reverb/MFX and more PCMs. Without changing the original factory and sound cards contents, while providing new factory banks with all the updated features like what they did with the M1 Legacy.

Roland just did an excellent job by providing the best JV experience, by improving the overall sound/samples/audio quality, with more PCMs and filters from the Integra PCM engine, and FX section of the Fantom X. Really love the JV-1080 plugin. My JV-1080 module is always a good partner of the 01R/W. Both works wonderfully together and looking great side by side as my all time favorite 90's rompler combo. Can't wait for the two to live in my DAW.
Korg: Wavedrum/Mini/Global, MS-20m, Volca Beats/Bass/Key, Trinity Pro, Karma + Moss Board, 01R/W, Wavestation/SR/EX, microKORG XL, Kaossilator Pro, iKaossilator, Kaoss Pad Quad, Monotribe, Monotron/duo/delay, DS-10, Korg Collection V2, Korg Gadget, microKEY25
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rockitman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:55 pm    Post subject: Legacy Collection Migration advice Reply with quote

I could use some advice.
I own the Kontrol 49 keyboard and the original Legacy Collection with the MS-20 USB controller.
Later on I bought the "digital Edition" M1, MDE-X and Wavestation.
It seems that I used two different email addresses, one for each.
So I have two accounts on Korg User Net.
So, I am trying to figure out if I can merge these two accounts into one with this migration.
I also am going to want to load all this on my newer mac mini, rather than my old Mac Book Pro (circa 2005).
I have read everyone's posts so far and there is some frustration, and also some good info, so I thank everyone for that.
The last thing is to figure out what I am eligible for in upgrades and for what cost. I think from what I have read I am not eligible for any upgrades as I only had the original KLC.
Vadim
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not interested..

If there was Z1, Prophecy, Trinity or 01/w VSTi I would buy it in an instant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: