Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stereo PA recommendations?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Le_Chuck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:08 am    Post subject: Stereo PA recommendations? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

So I don't think my Peavey KB3 is working out for my Korg Krome. I'm looking to get a decent PA system (pref stereo) for gigging and busking. Weight will be a slight issue as when I busk, I lug the krome and amp on a trolley into the city where I perform. I've read that the ZXA1s are fairly light, another friend mentioned the Lucas Nano.

Do you have any recommendations that would create a solid tone and not be too heavy to move around?

Thanks Smile
dfahrner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using a Lucas Nano 300 for the last couple of years, with both a Krome and a Kronos, for jazz gigs in small-to-medium venues...it works well for just about everything: stereo pianos, synth sounds, vocals, and (amazingly strong) bass...just about any modern powered PA speakers will do the job, I've used JBL Eons, Behringer Eurolives, etc., but the Lucas Nano may be the smallest good-sounding stereo rig that you can get (and it packs into a single unit for transport, too)...now if only there was a slightly louder iLoud Micro Monitor, sigh...

df
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: