Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos restore DVDs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkLord_Lalinc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:35 am    Post subject: Request for Kronos DVDs Reply with quote

Hello, everyone!

I'm new to the forum because I recently bought a used 88-model Korg Kronos 2. Loving it so far! I've been lurking here quite a bit before I bought the keyboard, and some of the discussion in the forum was very enlightening and encouraged me into buying the unit.

That being said, I bought the used unit in eBay, and I didn't get any of the recovery DVDs that come with the new versions of the Kronos. One of the drawbacks of this is that I'm writing you from Mexico as we speak, and Korg's support down here is not as reliable as it is on the US or in other parts of the world. Is there any way someone that has the ISOs can help this good soul by uploading them? I know it's a long shot, given this is my first post here and everything, but I think it's really important to have them in case anything happens. I hope I'm not breaking any rules or giving a bad first impression by asking for something in my first post lol, but I'll be really grateful if someone can help. Very Happy
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would appear that Parts is Parts sells the Kronos restore DVDs.

http://www.guitar-parts.com/catalog/korg-pre-set-discs-kronos

Aziz1008

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I've found Kronos 1 restore DVDs at official Korg support section (at the very bottom) available for registered users download. That's a good news, because I've made an ISO of mine, but not sure if it is ok, because it is a DL DVD-9.
Current hardware: Kronos-1 61+1GB RAM+2nd HDD 320 Gb, Triton Extreme 76+MOSS+RAM+dual microSD to CF adapter+64 Gb microSD card, Roland GW7, Casio WK-3300, Casio CTK-631, Farfisa child synth, laptop HP Envy dv7 16Gb ram, Core-i7, 128 SSD+720 GB HDD, E-MU 0202 USB Audio Interface.
Midi: M-Audio Keystation Pro 88, E-MU X-Board 61, launchpad mini, 3 Korg nano controllers, AKAI LPD+LPK, Behringer C2000.
My Kronos wish-list: www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=661561#661561
rpowell01

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aziz1008 wrote:
Today I've found Kronos 1 restore DVDs at official Korg support section (at the very bottom) available for registered users download. That's a good news, because I've made an ISO of mine, but not sure if it is ok, because it is a DL DVD-9.

Yea I also seen this and don't understand why they created DUAL LAYER DVDs...Geez all I have is SL DVDs..always something, always something..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: