Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample Robot OSX - Anyone Using

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simonh7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Sample Robot OSX - Anyone Using Reply with quote

Hi All, I just bought SampleRobotX to copy some of my VST sample library over to a new Kronos, but can't get any audio routed through to SampleRobot.
Is anyone using it with OSX High Sierra ? I have asked for tech support from the company but have not had any reply,,, feeling frustrated !
( OSX IAC setup and working, program triggering samples, soundcard selected as input ( also tried SoundFlower ) )

Thanks
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strange that you didn't get a reaction, i found them very responsive to my questions in the past.

There is a simple way to test which input you could use for this, just install audacity for osx and try to record something through the audio port of your choice. If it works there then that audio port can be used in samplerobot.

I use samplerobot on windows. In my case i use the return channels of my soundcard to capture everything that is going to the main monitors, so it's extremely easy that way to clone soft synths to the kronos / pa4x.

I think it's a fantastic program with a very impressive autoloop feature.
simonh7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All now good, nice email apologising for the delay and really helpful. SoundFlower seems to be doing the trick nicely, all is good ! Thanks for the advice anyway, appreciated
burningbusch
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian was at NAMM demoing the upcoming Montage version. I spoke to him for quite a bit and got all my questions answered. The new version will be welcomed by Mac users as it no longer runs in emulation. Plus it looks great.

Excellent product, IMO.

Busch.
Kronos 73, Nautilus 61, Vox Continental 73, Monologue, Yamaha Montage 8, Rhodes Suitcase, Yamaha VL-1, Roland V-Synth, Yamaha AvantGrand, Minimoog Model D, Studio Electronics Omega 8, CSS, Spitfire, VSL, LASS, Sample Modeling, Ivory, Komplete 12, Spectrasonics, Cubase, Pro Tools, etc.
http://www.purgatorycreek.com
Sweat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burningbusch wrote:
Christian was at NAMM demoing the upcoming Montage version. I spoke to him for quite a bit and got all my questions answered. The new version will be welcomed by Mac users as it no longer runs in emulation. Plus it looks great.

Excellent product, IMO.

Busch.

Thanks for that info Busch. Good to know. I plan on getting SampleRobot soon to get some of my old favorite synths into Kronos. Also looking forward to "a little seminar" if that gets put together!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: