Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

got some problems with my monotron delay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Monotron Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turyborja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:42 am    Post subject: got some problems with my monotron delay Reply with quote

i used to connect my acustic guitar to my monotron and then to my guitar amp, but the aux input use to have bad conection, and someday my monotron fell off, and now sound really weird, weak and with distorsion.

here is a video that explain all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMM_gywlRA

im very scared i love my monotron Sad
Prapti

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Do Reply with quote

Hii I am Prateek https://www.downloadvidmate.com/vidmate-for-iphone/
megamarkd
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: got some problems with my monotron delay Reply with quote

turyborja wrote:
i used to connect my acustic guitar to my monotron and then to my guitar amp, but the aux input use to have bad conection, and someday my monotron fell off, and now sound really weird, weak and with distorsion.

here is a video that explain all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMM_gywlRA

im very scared i love my monotron Sad

Open it up and check the pcb for cracks and loose solder joints, especially on the input and output sockets. If you find any crack or loose joints and you have some simple soldering skills, you can use jumper-wire to bridge the cracked tracks or to re-flow the solder on the loose joints (a little solder wick to remover the old solder so you can redo the join with new solder. That will help with not over heating the pads and prevent them from lifting).

My Monotron delay has become so noisy that it will start to self-oscillate when with feedback is turn up even when I have nothing going into it and not playing the controller. I'm thinking I need to open mine just for some house keeping (blow dust out of sockets and off the board and components, check joints etc). It's a great little device with the delay being a wonderful for other small synths such as the Pocket Operators to be processed with.
Stuff I'm using: Umm right now, well there's a Volca Drum, a Micro Freak, an ADX-1, a Pulse, a Blofeld, a UNO Drum, KeyStep/Beatstep Pro/Keystep Pro (one of each), a Circuit, a LiveTrak L-12 and this nonsense: The Brief-case as it was about a bit over a year ago (the the complete ridiculous GAS monster collection here)and here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Monotron Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: