Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg m1 sounds to Krome

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxibrady1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject: Korg m1 sounds to Krome Reply with quote

Hi guys Anyone know if I can put my m1 sounds in krome.
I know there is a download from korg with m1 sojnds for krome. But I have some sounds on my m1 I created my self and I'd love to be able to load them.
Any ideas.
Thanks in advance
satya_music

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea.

Current gears: Korg PA700, Korg TR 61, Korg PA600, AKAI MPC 1000, M-AUDIO Mtrack Plus, Audio-Technica AT2020, Casio CTK5000, Nikon D5500 and Sony PJ410.

Previous gears: Korg Krome, Korg o1wFD, Yamaha PSR-S970, Yamaha PSR-S900, Yamaha PSR 2000, Yamaha PSR 520.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Korg Krome M1 sounds are loaded into the Krome, then these can be used as a starting point for recreating your custom sounds. There is no easy way to copy a file of M1 Program or Combi data to the Krome, as the basic architectures in the two instruments are too different, but the Multisounds in the Krome M1 soundpack can be used as a basis for recreating your custom M1 sounds. It will just take a bit of time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: