Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nanopad and Triggering Samples

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yawnthepost

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject: Nanopad and Triggering Samples Reply with quote

I want to use a nanopad to trigger samples but am experiencing two problems. (The samples have been converted to a program).

1. If I accidentally touch the x-y pad the samples change pitch and can only be restored by touching the ribbon controller on the kronos - is there a way to disable the nanopad’s x-y pad?

2. I need to be able to trigger samples that continue playing until the pad is hit again - I can use hold to keep them playing but cannot then stop them. Is there a way to do this? I have not found a way to do this with just the Kronos’ keys - regardless of the Nanopad.

Thanks in advance.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Korg Kontrol editor is the way to go. It can be used to disable the nanoPAD X-Y pad in either or both directions, and can also be used to set any of the trigger pads to toggle mode, so that hitting the pad once triggers the sound and a second time turns off the sound for that note.
yawnthepost

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s a great answer! Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: